This page automatically loads new comments from LAKI every 60 seconds. You can also load new comments manually by clicking the button below.
This page makes it easy to track responses to your comments and click right to them! The last 10 comments on LA Kings Insider will appear below. The bold links tell you who made the comment on a post. Below the link shows who the comment is directed at and the comment itself. Note: Sometimes there is a bit of a delay before new comments appear.
- 4:17am Comment on April 19 practice quotes: Kopitar, King, Brown by shaunk96 We have won only 1 road playoff game since game 2 of the 2012 scf...after winning all those road games in a row idk what has happened to us
- 3:59am Comment on Practice Notes: No changes to Game 1 lines, pairings by GailWeb Ok thanks
- 3:59am Comment on Practice Notes: No changes to Game 1 lines, pairings by GailWeb Yep
- 3:58am Comment on April 19 practice quotes: Kopitar, King, Brown by GailWeb It's coming hold on!
- 3:57am Comment on April 19 practice quotes: Kopitar, King, Brown by GailWeb Thanks and Happy Easter to all our fellow insiders too! Go Kings Go!
- 2:20am Comment on April 19 practice quotes: Kopitar, King, Brown by Seanvert I guess
- 2:18am Comment on April 19 practice quotes: Kopitar, King, Brown by Gustavo Longer than the lockout wait?
- 2:14am Comment on Quick not bothered by Brown’s drive to the net by Duncanz Strange. I didn't come to debate you, either. You replied to me, so that part of your argument for a start holds no water. I think if you'd had the gumption you would have responded to Mr Rosen's post, also. Apron? Hardly. My take on the situation was posted earlier in the day before Mr Rosen's. So nobody's using anyone's apron. I do feel you're a pissed off guy. It's manifested on a continuing basis. This all started (and was made personal by you and one other) the night The Captain clubbed Pominville. I and others stated on the game and postgame threads that there ought to be a suspension. Yourself and others who denied there should even have been a penalty awarded and scoffed at the notion that it would go any further that night I don't think have ever gotten over the result which took no supernatural powers to anticipate and in my honest opinion have chosen to remain in denial and the two of you have decided to obsessively lash back and demonize the messenger (which is where the real deflecting comes in) in defense of the indefensible. The disadvantage is that in being diehards and idoliizing certain individuals you [third person FWIW] can never truly manage to view events without partiality. It just isn't possible at this level of fandom. As I say, and it kind of amazes me, the bitterness is basically reduced to two actually quite intelligent members of the blog.
- 1:32am Comment on April 19 practice quotes: Kopitar, King, Brown by Duncanz Whether you lose Irwin, you still gotta try !
- 1:27am Comment on April 19 practice quotes: Kopitar, King, Brown by Duncanz Nice hit. Both players I see were listed at 6'1, but Gill @ 180 lb weighed 10 lb less than Wilson. Both played over 1000 NHL games in their careers.