This page automatically loads new comments from LAKI every 60 seconds. You can also load new comments manually by clicking the button below.
This page makes it easy to track responses to your comments and click right to them! The last 10 comments on LA Kings Insider will appear below. The bold links tell you who made the comment on a post. Below the link shows who the comment is directed at and the comment itself. Note: Sometimes there is a bit of a delay before new comments appear.
- 3:49am Comment on March 10 postgame quotes: Anze Kopitar by What's the frequency, Kenneth? They got good bounces early, and did keep the hammer down. It's just that when Calgary got the first goal, they got their hope back and their hustle back, and played a tougher game. As Kopi says, it wasn't the Kings' best game, but they'll take the two points. As long as they know that and they're prepared Thursday, I'm good with it.
- 3:45am Comment on March 10 postgame quotes: Darryl Sutter by What's the frequency, Kenneth? They got a lucky goal and got pumped. It happens.
- 2:44am Comment on March 10 postgame notes by Duncanz Ummm, OK ...
- 2:43am Comment on March 10 postgame notes by Duncanz To the Batmobile, Robyn!
- 2:35am Comment on March 10 postgame notes by Duncanz All very good points of course, oh King of the compelling graphic!
- 2:26am Comment on March 10 postgame notes by Duncanz After having had the riot act read to me I was like putty in a putterers hands! I have a learned a very hard lesson tonight and that is not to come on here looking to learn very much, much less dispensing retrogressive stats and factual lessons of my own! From here on, you may consider my act a riot and also well and truly learned!
- 2:01am Comment on March 10 postgame notes by Duncanz B2B game management, I expect...
- 1:40am Comment on March 10 postgame video by Duncanz Not to be obsessive, but Jon Bernier would have stopped most of those ....
- 1:22am Comment on March 10 postgame notes by Twitch Agreed on Frattin. I wish him well. Many have said he better that he's shown and that may be. Not all players can fit with every team. He needed to go though. I like that the team got off to such a great start before the trade dealine. It makes it easier to give Gaborik time to get up to speed with the team. I think he's doing fine so far, but really get a good feeling about his game. I like Greene and Martinez both, but AMart has turned it on. I've not checked since game 5 following the break, but as of that game, we'd got goals from 10 different skaters in the 1st six games of this streak. Maybe it's 11 players now? That's something we need down the stretch — everyone getting in on the scoring.
- 1:18am Comment on March 10 postgame notes by Kevin L There's a good chance we start the playoffs against ANA. They're struggling and SJC is doing well, they're only four points apart and they play each other twice.